BE THE FIRST TO KNOW ABOUT NEW ARTISTS, EXHIBITIONS & EXCITING NEWS!
c/discoveries is a game-changing initiative that creates a new art market. Borrowing key elements from non-profit arts, it is committed to nurturing emerging artists who need mentorship, financial backing and guidance. It provides a platform for new artists, while bringing high quality art at accessible prices to a new range of buyers.
Under-represented talents face challenges in an institution that relies on the few established artists of international acclaim. c/discoveries empowers the next generation of artists by giving back to the artist: For every artwork sold under our non-profit initiative, 80% of the proceeds go to the artist, while the other 20% will fund future artists.
Stay Updated With The Gallery News!
Check the boxes for the cookie categories you allow our site to use